Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Over!!!

Rory and I had a great Valentines Day at The Grand America, which was very grand. We had an executive suite and we also enjoyed an amazing, delicious dinner at the Garden cafe.



This was written on the courtyard of the Grand America!

After the wounderful Valentines Day the first thing we did was check to see if Rory passed his test and he DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's finally over and we can move on to finding an apartment!!!
Congrats to Rory once again.

3 comments:

Jason and Kim said...

Yeh Rory! Yeh for RN wage! We're excited for you guys. Good luck getting an apartment. Happy Valentine's!

RiLee said...

Rock on!!!! I am so happy for you guys...your life can really start now. Your all adults now. hahaha

The guys in my blog were some friends from Virginia, one use to live up here and I just met the other one. Cute guys.

do you happen to have our cousins in Star valleys address, the webbs????
best luck with apartments. oh and ijust saw on my facebook that our other cousin Kimber west lives in SLC...you guys should hook up...she is nice her husband on the other hand-he graduated with me and I don't really know what he is like.

Ronna said...

I am sooooo proud of you Rory! Wow, I can say that I have a nurse for a brother. I have always wanted to say that ;) Just so you know, anytime anyone ever gets hurt, Luke is always like "I think we should call Uncle Rory and see what to do." He thinks it is so cool that his uncle is a nurse too. We love you guys and good luck finding jobs for both of you.